Dads

Dads

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Happiness

Happiness is a loose term, happiness can be, for me, as blissful contentment or the accomplishment of a deep seated drama being overcame.
I prefer bliss content, I find that happiness more often. Just constantly finding myself in the back of the room, or hiding from the world; being content with whatever is unfolding in the world around me.
i think if everyone would let me shut up for the rest of my life, only say a few words when need be, I'd be a pretty happy guy.

I find happiness in introversion, cant be happy with yourself, what do you expect anyone else to do for you? Please don't strive so damn hard to be happy, just give it up. You should try sadness fro awhile makes your 'happy days" that much better. Life deserves contrast.
If yours happy all the time, you've got more problems then manically depressed patients. Sadness is a pressured gas you need to slowly release that shit.
happiness is the best kind of lack luster emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment